Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wedding time!!!

We went to a wedding for a couple of our friends!! I was so excited to see these guys get married.  Even though bring a two year old meant that I would miss everything.  We showed up late to the ceremony and while I was changing Audrinna's diaper the cake was cut and the first dance was done.  We still had such a blast!!  I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures of the couple.  Audrinna was a little bit of a handful that night.  The funny thing was that was a good night also!!!

Miss Audrinna and I on our way to pick up Daddy!!

Also so fashionable!!!

I love this picture!! Sums it up, I love pictures, Audrinna could really care less!!!


Maggie and Audrinna.




This is what happened most of the night.  Girls running around and dancing.
Please forgive that my camera sucks majorly, but hopefully I can get a new soon.



Daddy Daughter dance.  Another one that I caught the end of!!!




Audrinna loved looking at the lights!!!


And this is melt down mode!!!


I was trying so hard to get a family picture.  I feel like we don't have enough of them, 
so I try when we all look decent to get one!!


And we got a family picture but in our environment!!! haha 
Also being crazy!!


Hubby and Me!!!  Love this man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment