Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weight... AGAIN!!!

Weight...
I know most of us battle with this.  But this is just something that came to my mind when I was pregnant.  I know the best time to be worring about my weight.

I see it more and more everyday people coming in with pains or high blood pressure on top of being 60 pounds or more over weight.  RED LIGHT!!! Do something about your weight and you would be feeling a lot better.

If I go off of the height and weight chart, I stand at about 70 to 80 pounds over weight.  Yea I do NOT plan on losing that much, but I would be happy with 60.  So I'm going to start being serious with my weight!!!  I know AGAIN!!! haha

I got P90X  back in February and started it felt great after the first two workouts, but after doing the third one just for 15 mintues, I ended up hurting myself really bad.  I couldn't sit down and it hurt to walk.

I started eating from the ViSalus line and I LOVED it.  I could make anything I wanted, add it to anything and with in two weeks I had lost 10 pounds.  But I started this right before the wedding and well all the women know how that ended!!! haha

Both of these programs are three months.  But my goals have to be small so I will be really happy if I can go one month than I shoot for two.  Yes I do know that this is the worst time to be doing this, but that is why I'm doing this.  The holidays are always filled with all the bad fating food.  I plan on working my butt off to eat smaller portions and going to the gym more.

60 pounds is a lot to lose!!! So my second goal is lose 5 pounds every month until I'm down to my goal weight.  If I lose more so be it!!

I'm ready to have my energy back.  I'm ready to stop eating all those greasy foods that we love so much.  I'm ready to make a difference so that my child doesn't become overweight also.

Yes I'll be posting stuff on this pages Facebook.  I LOVE it when people put up how much they have lost or what their workout plans are.  Its our human nature to want people to give us positive action for something that we are doing.  Even if it is just a workout or just eating less calories for the day.  I'll say that I haven't spent to much time on Facebook thanks to my current phone situation, but I'll try to make sure to like your guy's fitness routines or even weight loss status as much as I can see them!!

So starting Monday this WILL happen.  I'm going to spend my day today cleaning our dinning room, because the holidays are coming and I'm really tired of looking at wedding stuff.  I'm heading to the dreadful grocery store to buy stuff for my week long weight loss.  Have I mention how much I HATE grocery shopping!!!

I'll leave you with this heart wrenching video that is very inspiring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment