Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Halloween Trick or Treat of 2012

So it literally took me about 12 hours to make her costume!!!
So indeed positive comments are needed for my hard work!! haha


Here Audrinna is playing with the scraps of felt while I was busy cutting.

Final product!! Yes I'm not for sure why she is looking at me this way.


She is now into taking pictures with me more!! LOVE IT!!

On our way to the trick or treat!!

Playing in the leaves while waiting for everyone else!

LOVE THIS PICTURE!! So much attitude!!!

She always looks so thrilled!!


Ready to eat!!


Maci and Liz

 Remi!!! The cutest monkey EVER!!!


The girls- Stacy with Remi (monkey)
Liz with Maci- (Cinderella)
Mommy with Audrinna (owl) 

Had lots of fun and can not wait till Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment