Tuesday, October 30, 2012

While the Daddys away, the baby WILL play!!

Last night was rough.  Not because my husband in a different state right now and I just couldn't get to sleep. Well I couldn't get to sleep, but that was Audrinnas fault!!!

So I already had it planned that we were going to have a girls night!! Sounds like so much fun!  Audrinna's new favorite show is Bubble Guppies.  We FINALLY got her a dvd so now she can watch them whenever!! So we popped that bad boy in.  All I wanted was about 10 minutes on the computer!! So about 8:45 I go in to her bedroom to find her passed out at the foot of her bed!!! She was lying on the floor.  So I went about taking her jeans off, to find that she had pooed.  Let me tell you, it really isn't that easy to clean her up when she is lying on her tummy!!!  Finally got her cleaned up and put into bed.

So I was super upset, but I knew she was tired!  I do what I do best, watch Netflix!!!  After getting to talk to my husband for a little bit, I decided that at midnight I was ready for bed.  Let me pause this for a minute.

My husband and I used to like watching Paranormal Activity until this creepy stuff started happening to us.  She can show up anywhere and sometimes she is just giving you this weird look almost like she is in a trans.  This always seems to happen around her bedroom.  We also have a dog that normally picks up on little things!!

So back to the story.  Its midnight the only light that is on is the one from the computer and the bathroom.  The dog is just chilling in our bedroom sleeping.  So I go to walk to the kitchen only to catch something out of the comer of my eye.  Its Audrinna standing outside of her bedroom holding all three of her blankets!!  We seriously stand there looking at each for like 30 seconds.  She doesn't move and at this point my heart is racing because I had really thought that she was sound asleep.  Freaked me out.  I said her name and she looked like she had snapped out of it and came running to me.

Yea that Audrinna gets to sleep with me, but let me give you the facts and see if you can put two and two together.  1. child hadn't really had a nap all day.  2. child falls asleep at 8:45.  3. child wakes up at 12.  What is the first thing you DON'T want to do after taking a 3 hour nap??? Not sleep!!!

I put her to bed with me anyways making sure she had her three blankets that she sleeps with and a fresh sippy.  THAT DID NOT WORK.  I kept falling asleep but it wasn't till 5 that she decided to go back to sleep.  The first thought that ran through my head was, yea maybe she will sleep in till noon than.  ummm WRONG!!!! oh so wrong.

She woke me up at 9!! AT 9 in the morning!!! REALLY?!?!  Ugh I have to work tonight.  I have no idea how I'm going to make it through that.  Well looks like this mother will be grabbing a blanket and try to get a cat nap during the day.  Hope your guys night was a lot better than mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment