Friday, October 5, 2012

To my close friends

This year has been rough, more than others that's for sure.  So I'm glad that I have found some friends that are there.  We have so much in common which makes it so much easier to understand!!  From going through college, to getting married, to having a new baby, going through the terrible twos, working in the same place, and having some family members who make life a little complicated!!

I worked over at the nursing home for about 3 months.  Yes everyone told me that I wouldn't like it, but I loved the job and the people I was taking care of.  Even made another friend.  It was the drama that not only was effecting my job but my life at home.

The hospital has been a great family environment.  I would not change this decision at all in my life.  I love almost everyone I work with and there is some days that I just don't think I couldn't make it through the day with out these girls to vent to!!

I love that we try to set one day out of the month to have a girls day.  We chat, let the little ones play, and have casual drinks.  Trust me when you are dealing with the terrible twos it helps to have a drink once in a while.

Getting to the point... I am so happy that we have became friends and wouldn't change these girls for anything!! I'm glad that we can hold each other up when the next one is about to fall.  I found this song and thought it was prefect for us!! Love you girls!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment