Saturday, October 6, 2012

Audrinna's favs

Through trial and error... well lots of error.  I have found a couple things that keep Audrinna calm or not so cranky.  haha

Oh car rides which just driving 5 minutes is like world war 3, we have been listening to Carly Rae Jepsen.  Yes my two year likes this and as long as she isn't crying I don't really care.



I know that most people say that sitting your child down in front of a TV messes with... well I don't know.  We keep Audrinna's TV on all day.  No she does not watch it all day, but she has something in the background to listen to.  Bubble Guppies has been one of her favorites since it started on Nick Jr.  If it will give me 5 minutes to myself than yes I will turn her TV on.

She has fall in love with shakes!!! So that helps when I'm using it to diet!!! Make some for me and Audrinna gets half!!!

So we will keep doing this trial and error.  Yes I'm hoping we can find more stuff cause a two year olds seem to have short attention spans, at least mine does.

Sorry for no pictures.  My camera has been sitting in Tim's car and I keep forgetting to charge it.  Still no word on my iPhone yet.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment