Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hanging on by a thread

So this past month has been a struggle in our house.  Audrinna has pushed us in every which way and I have gotten to the point were I'm just at a loss.

Yesterday pushed the limits when she took my iPhone 5 and put it in a cup of soda.  Ugh!!!

Now she gets to the point were she just does not listen.  I know its the "terrible twos", but at this point I'm for sure we are not going to survive them.  When we go out in public people only get a slice of what goes on at home.  I feel bad for the people living above us sometimes.  It would make me wonder what is going on.

Audrinna running around to all of a sudden throwing herself on the floor even though nothing was said or done to her.  Then to hear her blood wrenching scream!!! Oh she does this scream it seems every time we are in public.  Example today when we went to get my phone switched so mine could get worked on.  All I wanted to do was tie her shoe and you would have thought someone had beat her.  Ugh!!!

Well I have caved in and am on the mission to grab self help books.  I have tried on my own or using the internet.  The best advise I've seen was someone said when she is screaming and acting out to remain calm and try to help them figure out what they want.  hahaha This person has never had a child than!!!!

I'm hoping that the next couple days calm down which mean we will have to stay at home for the rest of the week.  Looking for anymore reasonable advise if anyone has any!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment