Monday, January 3, 2011

Whats new Pussy Cat!!!

So this weekend was amazing!!! Not only did I have Friday and Saturday off, I kept myself somehwhat busy that I wasn't spending hours trying to get ideas for the wedding!! Which I'm finding out slowly, that I have been getting headaches already from. Got everything together except the dj, food, and videogropher. So I have decided to move on to planning things that are going to happen this year!! Like my baby turning 1 in July!!! So not looking forward to that.

Two days before New Years I found that Audrinna has her left bottom tooth already broke through!!! ON NO!!! My baby is growing up now!!! DISLIKE!!! But Tim and I have decided that we can't have another little one till after the wedding!!!

I seem to not also have any energy to do ANYTHING!!! I don't want to clean my house, don't want to make anything that requires using a pot or pan, or don't feel like even getting out of bed!!! I blame it on the weather!!

Lets see, I also have tons of pictures of New Years that I'll have to add later. I keep looking at my camera and seeing the pictures but once again I'm to lazy to put them on the computer!!! There are just somethings that require way to much stuff!!!

Well working at the Hospital has its quite amazing moments!!! So days working in the ER are busy or just so dead that I just wish someone would hurt themselves so that I wouldn't have to be bored to death. I know thats mean to say, but lately with all the wedding stuff I have been on a me me me kick!!

Lets see things that I've got to do this week are Book the church (hoping that I can still get that date), set an apt up for Audrinna's 6 month old pictures, and GET MY HOUSED CLEANED!!! I hate that the house is an everday thing!!! Hoping that I can also get Audrinna into her crib finally!! I have pushed it off for to long and I still don't think I'm ready. But what parent is ever ready to let their child grow up and move out of their room. NOT ME thats for sure!!!

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment