Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Miracle!!!

So I know I'm really behind on getting these pics up, but better late then never!!! haha We had a great Christmas!!! Audrinna loved unwrapping gifts!!!


Audrinna just chilling before we started opening the gifts!!!


Yep this is her saying COME ON!!!
She is unwrapping like a pro!!
She always has her tongue out!! Love her face!!!
And what baby doesn't chew on EVERYTHING!!!
She LOVES penguins!!!




She was getting bored waiting on Daddy to open his gifts!!!
I bought her this phone thinking that she would not chew on mine anymore!!! Yeah right!
Crashed out on Nana's bed!! She had a really good time!!!
Christmas was perfect!! Tim and I got engaged!!! So I've been busy planning the wedding!!! Until next time.... or 5 minutes from now when I get the New Year's pics up!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment