Friday, December 24, 2010

My New Years Resolutions

1) Lose about 50 lbs!! I know that is alot, but I'm so tired of people commenting on me being pregnant when I'm post 5 and 1/2 months!!!



2) Cut soda out of my diet completely!!!



3) Try to make more time to hang out with friends!!!


4) Get my wedding now planned fully before 2012!!!

Thats all of the ones I can think of for now!!

Hanging out at my mom's house for New Years!! Yes that's how much of a loser I am!
Audrinna went dow to sleep at 7 and I'm going to be a mean mommy and wake her up at 10 for her first New Years!! I still can't believe she is almost 6 months old!! I'm going to have to start planning her first birthday!!!!

Well I'm going to go party hardy with my family!! haha Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment