Friday, December 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy... Not really!!

I'm still finding it hard to come to a balance between work, Audrinna, and sleep!! Audrinna takes up my days and work takes my nights. So sleep is on the back burner. Let alone try to fit in the time to clean up the house. So I found myself turning to a chore chart like I'm some 7 year old needing a chart to tell me what needs to be done with some reward in the near future after that. My reward 5 minutes of it being clean before it gets dirty again. I found myself putting stupid things on it like organize my closet every Thursday. Which for the first Thursday it helped. You see we moved into the apartment in June and it still had boxes that needed to be unpacked!!! But its those little things that I can cross off my list every week and make myself feel better about getting something accomplished.



Christmas officially is over rated!!! After spending my last check on getting my car fixed and two new tires on Tim's car. Then to top it off we were suppose to use that money to buy gifts. And I know that's not the meaning of Christmas, but it just bites!!!



I have gotten over my "little bump" that i was going through the beginning of this month. It was something that I've never felt before. The sense of being overwhelmed, lack of sleep, and changes that I'm just not used to. I have gotten rid of playing WOW and instead replaced it with SoapNet, TLC, ABC Family and NickJr. Something that Audrinna loves watching with me.

As I said before I'm still in the middle of trying to get a schedule down packed, but for the most part I think we have got a really good start. It just doesn't help that Tim and I schedule are never the same every week. But I'm hoping that will change after the holidays.

Things to look forward to next year:
1) My sister coming home!!! Not only once but twice!!!
2) My baby turning 1 in only 6.5 months!!!!
3) Tim starting school!! My goal was to get one of us going back to school!!!
4) Audrinna's first cousin on her dad's side being born in Feburary!!!!

I'm slowing writing my new year's resoultions and will post those laters!!! But until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment