Thursday, January 13, 2011

Growing UP!!!!

So my little baby is growing up!!! I know I've said that once before but its so true now!! She is eating a veggie and cereal in one day. Next week we start on her fruits. We have found out that she loves orange veggies, but hates green ones. So mommy gets sly and puts them in her cereal and she chows down on that!!! Sometimes I feel like we can't feed her fast enough and other times she would just rather suck on her fist!!!

So Tim got his first time feeding her with a spoon. I'm noticing that I need to get my patience back. I didn't notice till afterwords that during the middle of the feeding I had taken away the spoon from him and finished the feeding myself. I'm just so used to being at the house just Audrinna and I during the day. And I can't stand it when she starts to cry.
I have thought about the wedding and realized that it would be safe if I just got the big things paid for in the beginning. Then all we will have to worry about the last 6 months are decorations. It still isn't setting in that Tim and I are getting married!! I guess once we get started with all the little details then it will set in.
Work is fun. Um not. I think I'm just getting burnt out on working the 6 days in a row. I would be fine if I didn't have a 6 month old. I am blessed that she still takes 3 naps during the day. Don't get me wrong I love my job, its just working 6 days takes its toll and let alone the third shift. I have Friday and Saturday off. So I'm super excited about that!!!
but until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment