Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its about freakin time!!!

So last night Audrinna slept in her bedroom for the first time. And Mommy wasn't in there either!!! But we had the baby monitor on and every sound had me up. I think there was a good half hour that I was just sitting there listening, knowing that she should be waking up any moment but didn't. She slept so well also. It was so weird. I think she slept better in there then in our room with the two cats that run in and out all night and the dog in his kennel moving around to get comfortable.
I put girly down around 7:45. I know that early for her, but I've been trying to keep her awake longer at night so that we can get some sleep. She woke up around midnight and then again at 6. But was back to sleep within the hour both times. Its weird, she used to sleep for 8 hours and now it seems like she has some nights were she is up every three hours!!!
But once again it is still on Audrinna's time!!!

Here lately I was looking at her pictures of her birth and I can still see those soft brown eyes from when she was born. And the latest game is making the farting noise. Audrinna and I can go back and forth for 5 minutes doing this. And she just loves it!!!

We have moved her play pen out to the living room only cause we have hardwood floors and she is still a littl shaky about still up by herself. She loves it, all her favorite toys within arms length!!! And its near the tv so we put Nick Jr on and she gets to watch that to. She is such a loser. She isn't really into watching alot of the shows. Her favorites are Little Bill and Wuzzy. I think she sometimes likes watching Moose during the commericals better!!!

She amazes me everyday. How sometimes she just wants Mommy to hold her. Or how now you can't feed her fast enough with a spoon!! She hates green beans but just so I don't waste the container I have found myself hiding them in her ceral and she LOVES it then!!! If she only knew!! haha
but until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment