Monday, January 17, 2011

6 months and posted two days late!!!

I was trying to get around to posting about my beautiful baby turning 6 months old on Saturday, but she has been a handful the past couple of days. She has woke up the past two nights screaming and we can not find anything to calm her down. Well after having two diapers with quater size hard poos, I have figured it out. We gave her some apple juice tonight and as far as I know she has been sleeping for the past 4 hours not waking up. We found out that the rice cereal and bananas caused this. So Mommy will be giving her a bottle of apple juice everyday now just so we don't run into this little promblem ever again.

I can not believe that this little miracle has turned our lives upside down. In a good way!!! And everyday I wake up to take care of her the first thing I think of is really you can't let Mommy sleep just alittle bit more, but when I walk in their and see her smiling face looking up at me, its so worth it!!! HAHA Mornings are when she is in the best mood.

I'm not looking forward to July this year!! I don't want my baby to grow up!! Just please stay small for ever! Today I put on one of her outfits that I had recieved from the baby shower. It was a 3-6 month old outfit, but she was swimming in it!! I swear the only thing that is chuby is her cheaks!!!

Tomorrow I get to spend the day with Daddy and Audrinna. But we are also meeting Skye and Gabe at the library for some story time!! I'm super excited seeings we only live a block from the library, we will be able to go there almost everyday. My plan is to get her in a routine of going every week so she can learn more.

Tuesday we are getting her 6 month old pictures done. And Friday we are getting her shots done!! Busy busy week. But until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment