Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh Audrinna Paige

So today was really boring. All I did was clean and take care of girly!!! I'm finding out that she is now getting to that stage were she just wants Mommy! We went through trial and error today. Tried the walker, then her boppy chair, then her bumbo, and everytime it ended that she just wanted to sit on Mommy lap.

This couldn't have come at the worst time. I'm officially starting my job next Monday thur Friday. I'm not really sure how this will effect her, but I know that she won't understand why Mommy isn't there. That makes me sad, but I'm sure that in the next couple weeks I'll get put on my 11pm
to 7:30 am shift and then she will get Mommy for the whole day!!

I'm starting to realize that there is something wrong with my body and I'm at the point that I will just cave in and go to the doctor. Since about 2 months ago, I started having bad chest pains. They started to be just once in a while, but now its if I move a certain way or lay a certain way. The past 4 days I have been having stomach cramping. Not for sure what all this means, but it concerns me since I am breastfeeding and I don't want to pass it on to Audrinna.

I'm also wondering what we should do for Halloween. I've got girlys costume, but I wonder if I should take her trick or treating with all the other kiddys or just pass out candy. What do you think??

But until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment