Sunday, October 24, 2010

From One Day to Another

This week has been crazy!!! Sunday I was working from 10:45 till midnight! Not to mention that I had to get up at 5 the next morning!!! Started at St. Joseph from 7 or 8 till 3 or 4ish Monday through Friday!!! Then I came home to take on my other full time job!!!! MY GIRLY!!!!

I'm so proud to be a Mommy!!! She is just getting to laugh!!! She also does this thing were she will be smiling and then all of a sudden stick out her bottom lip and start frowning!!! I'll have to try to caught it one day!!!

Got tons of pics from the wedding that we went to yesterday!!! As soon as I get a better photoshop program that will actually work on my laptop then I will get them up!!!

So excited about getting Audrinna's three month pics and family pics done tomorrow!!! I know I'm a couple weeks late but we wont get the next ones done till her 6 months so there will be a big enough difference!!!

Started making our Christmas list on what we wanted to get everyone!!! So excited.

Audrinna got to try cereal for the first time today!!! This morning she loved it. But tonight we were a little bit behind getting her to bed, (ummm like a hour)!!! And she hated it. So the cereal didn't go over to well tonight!!

Well that's all I've got for today!!! Got a really busy day tomorrow, but I'll try to get the pics up before I go to work tomorrow night!!! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment