Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update!!

Life has been crazy!!!

I'm going through alot of stuff right now and it just sucks that at this moment our family can't do anything about it!!

So what do I do when I get stressed or depressed.... I plan for the future!! And not just oh this is what I'm going to be doing in the next couple of years. I'm talking about month by month! At least we have enough stuff going on to make me not obsess over one thing.

The wedding- I have asked one more good friends to be in our wedding!! Miss Val, lets see back in high school we both worked at a little restaurant called The Shack. Yes it was probably the most fun place that I have ever worked at. Almost everyone we worked with was around our age. Also adding in that Val was only two grades higher than me. We went to work at 4 and were out by 9. Being in high school that is the best job EVER!!! And did I mention that there were like a total of 12 tables in there. Super easy! Well she went off to college to be a Radiology Technician and I quit the job for a better paying one! Well just recently we have been brought back together through our jobs. I work in the ER Admitting on the third shift and Val works in the Radiology on the third shift also. You can only imagine we do have alot of time to talk. To just get to the point. We have become close. She is the first person I call when something bad happens. And she is more than happy to listen and send some advise. And she knows that I'm there for her! I know that she is one friend that I will have for awhile. Love you girly!!!!

Don't worry I still have one bridesmaid to ask and of course we are really behind on asking Tim's groomsmen! But we have 11 months!! Which isn't enough time for anything!!

This week checking off my photographer for the down payment category. Then just to start paying off all the big things that we have now. Plus getting my free vale that I won from a bridal expo and starting to make our invites!!!

New topic~

College- I'm going well today after work to go talk to someone about starting school in the fall. I'm really hoping that this time next year I will have my CNA licenses and some of my classes done early before getting into the RN program!! Yep we are a little behind but I now have something that makes me want to better myself!! I will definitely have to thank Audrinna for making Tim and I get off our butts to get schooling done.

Tim and I are going in the next couple of weeks to go talk to his college about what he needs to do. He only has a year left, that is if he was to go full time and take a couple classes in the summer. I now know that it isn't something that he will get done in a year but we will try our hardest.

We are about to go into the hardest next couple of years of our life, but it will be so worth it! Both of us still plan to work full time, go to school part time, and take care of our beautiful baby girl!! We will see how this turns it!!!

OUR BABY IS TURING ONE!!!

In July we will have a one year old!! I'm not ready for this! Well today I started the process of planning her birthday party! I read that for the first birthday party you shouldn't go all out. I mean she isn't going to remember it later on. Um but this Mommy said no way!!! She will see pictures and I want her to love them!!

Luckily her Grandma works at State Farm and seeings that Tim has been telling me for years that he wants to take me to the water park that they have, what better time!!! Last time I went there I loved it. It is a huge park with to mini ponds, water park for babies and a pool for adults, putt putt golf, sand volleyball courts, three softball diamonds, and more. So what better free place to have it. Well we have to pay for the water park but that's no biggy!!!

The theme... I'm sure everyone who reads this knew it would be this. Wow Wow Wuzzby!! We couldn't find anything Moose A. Moose theme so sorry baby girl you'll have to do for the next best thing!!!

Well this is getting super long and I've got work to do!!! But until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment