Sunday, June 5, 2011

Its Seriously Sunday!!!

Yep! I have been sooo busy!!

Wednesday- Mom was suppose to have her surgery, but didn't again cause of complications. This is a topic I don't really want to share with the world.

I went over to the community college and talked to a counselor about getting into the CNA classes. I left that day not for sure what was going to happen. All I had been told is that I needed to taking a Reading test and that would be it.

Thursday- I went after work and visited Mom for about an hour. Then left cause my Reading test was scheduled at 9.

Lets just start with I had been diagnosed with ADHD when I was little and there have been plenty of times where I feel that concentrating is not the option. Just to read through 5 passages, that weren't more than three paragraphs long, and answer 4 to 5 multiple choice questions, it took 45 minutes. I understand that for some people that might be fine, but when you find yourself reading through them 4 or even 5 times, you get a little discouraged. Plus add stress on to that and lets just say I was very angry with myself after words. But I passed!!!

So off I went to sign up for classes. It was so easy!!! I will officially be starting my classes on October 17 through December 9. I'm hoping to have a job by January but things can go different ways at this point.

Friday- After work I went and spent a couple of hours with Sarah and Mom. Sarah and I then left and got most of the items to make the invitations for the wedding. I have found my new love!! Hobby Lobby!! So cheap. We went on the perfect day also, everything we got was 50% off!!! So lets just say that I will be getting most of the items for the wedding from there!! haha

Saturday- Audrinna has been waking up around 6 every morning and it didn't fail today!! I made her a bottle and just left her in her crib. She was very content with just laying in there. She was moving around till 8 so I went in to check on her. Yep asleep!! Mommy loves that considering I had to work that night!! Audrinna must love Mommy cause she slept in till 11 also.

Then I turned on her Nick Jr and went about trying to get the place cleaned up!! Not easy. Then when it came down to letting her out, she went right for the dvds I had just cleaned up. haha Figures! I did accomplish a lot today, so plus in my book.

Then Tim and Nick where so nice enough to put the AC in the living room window!! The place is so much better.

And since we don't have a lovely washer and dryer, we had to run to the laundry mat so that I could get my work pants washed.

Sunday- I'm only able to visit Mom for a half hour. Tim has to be at work by 9 and seeings that I work a half hour away from home and he works about 20 minutes the other way, I have to be gone by 7:45 to not rush.

My goal is to not sleep right away so Audrinna and I are taking our clothes over to the laundry mat to finish the 6 loads that we have. Then back home to clean her room and finish up the house.

I'll lay her down by 11 and thats when Mommy will get her nap. When Dad gets home we will head over to the water park and make it home in time for the NBA Playoffs. GO MIAMI!!!! The Mommy gets to sleep!! haha

And it won't be a good blog post without pictures of Audrinna!!

Yep she is back to sticking her feet in her mouth!!


Blurry but I hurried and grabbed my phone when she started playing with it. She has not wanted anything to do with this toy!


Then she did this and I freaked out!!! Only a matter of time before she starts pushing herself!!

But until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment