Thursday, April 21, 2011

?????

What is the real point in life? Why do we even live on this earth for a couple of hours to 50 or 60 years? What in this life am I going to learn from?

You know what in my life is worth living for. My family. The only reason why we should try in life. I would be so lost if I didn't have Tim and Audrinna. I need my sisters to talk to about things that Tim probably never wants to talk about. I need my parents to still teach me things that I still don't know about. And trust me I'm still learning things everyday.

So from here on out I'm going to do everything in my power to live so that Audrinna can have those times with me later on. I want to be there to see her graduate high school and college, to get married, and have children.

I'm a mom, daughter, girl friend, best friend, care taker, maid, and a full time worker. And I wouldn't honestly want to trade any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment