Sunday, April 24, 2011

9 MONTHS!!!

Can't believe that she is 9 months!!! Still in shock while I was looking at her newborn pictures.


Weight- 18 lbs. 3 oz

Length- 27 inches

Eating- Vegetable when she first wakes up, Protein for lunch, and fruit and cereal for dinner. Along with anything of Mommy's that she wants to eat. She likes eating oranges, and the other night I made some cubed party potatoes and she ate them!!!! We were told that she needed to drink less formula but the girl loves her bottle!! I'm having trouble finding her a sippy that is easy for her and doesn't drip. If anybody knows of any PLEASE tell me.

Clothes- Still in her 6-9 month. But Mommy went last month and got her TONS of 12 months summer clothes so I'm excited for her to start wearing them.

Teeth- Still only have 8 but I can tell you were 9 and 10 are going to be coming in at. She loves getting her teeth brushed which is lucky for me, but not for my finger!!! I'm thinking its time to get an actual toothbrush! haha

Naps- She is taking 2 two hour naps a day. She can only stay up for 3 hours before wanting to go to bed again.

I've been able to get her to stand for 4 seconds which may not seem like a lot but those seconds go by soooo slow. She freaks out when she doesn't feel someone touching her and leans into me for support. This is my goal for 10 months to have her at least able to stand while not holding onto anything for a minute. I haven't been teaching her any new words, but I have notice when music comes on she will dance for just alittle bit. She isn't talking, but she is screaming just to be making noise. She gets a crack out of it. Tim says that he has heard her say Mama. But I'm not counting it till I hear it more than once in a day.

I will post some Easter pictures tomorrow after we get done. Can't wait for her to get her dress on and the cute bow that I bought her!!!

But until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment