Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Not Good Enough

Yeah I said it. I feel like I'm just not good enough. Not good enough to juggle family, friends, work, and me time. I have found myself some days just putting Audrinna in her walker or jumper and putting Nick Jr. on just so I can get sometime to sleep. I find myself not letting anybody come over to the house cause its so bad that I don't even want to live in it. I find myself falling to sleep at 8 on my off days and not getting to spend anytime with Tim. I find it hard to get this wedding planned when I always sleep during the day and nobody is up at night when I'm ready to get things done.

The good things is that Audrinna loves watching her Moose and Zee on Nick Jr. So she is good for about a half hour in one before I find myself switching her to the next. Third tooth I'm guessing will come in tomorrow. Just got over running a temp off and on Saturday and Sunday. I've never seen a kid run a temp at night and the next morning be just fine, only to run a temp again that night!!! I jinxed myself having to explain my parenting skills to everyone else. Another lesson learned about putting things on Facebook. EVERYBODY has an opinion!!! So now I'm just sticking to putting pictures and good posts about Audrinna.

Super excited about getting out tax money in the next couple of weeks. Getting our church and reception hall reserved!! Buy some baby proofing things for the house which involve new entertainment center cause ours is glass, area rugs for the floors cause we don't have one ounce of carpet in the whole house and last getting things for the stove and outlets.

But getting ready to get off of work in the next couple of hours so have things to do ;) but until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment