Thursday, January 27, 2011

100 Day Challenge

There are a bunch of people at the hospital that have joined a challenge. Goal to see what team of 6 to 10 can loose the most weight in 100 days!!!! http://www.livehealthyamerica.org/default.aspx Here is the web link. This challenge started Janurary 20, but anyone can still join.
Its a great website with videos, excerise plans for everything, even meal recipes. Everyone weights in on Fridays and even though I know that I haven't lost anything this first week I'm super excited to try and see how much and how hard its going to be!!
First off still have to cut out pop!! I was doing so good till thats all that Tim wanted in the house. Looks like I'll have to start going grocery shopping by myself!! haha
Second take all sweets and most sugar stuff out also!! It so hard when juice is so tasty!!
But until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment