Monday, October 11, 2010

Please See Me!!!!

OMG I'm so tired of hearing this from everyone around me!! This has been all over facebook thanks to a certain DCI!!! And he is even got Tim saying it to me.

I was just wondering why is it that I have to pull a arm and a leg to get help with stupid little things around the house. The only time Tim does anything is when he sees me get mad.

I go to put Girly down for the night to come out to him on the computer playing WOW!! and I have repeatedly said that I was wanting to clean up the house.

As many knows I didn't get to do the orientation today at St. Joesph, so I at least have another week to get things around the house done. I just wanted to get things all in order so that its easier on me, seeings I'm the only one ever doing any house work!!!

Lets see my list of things to do- Work at OG and now St. Joesph (if that ever gets on the go), take care of girly, take care of the dog (Tim complains if I don't, but I do it to him to), make sure bills are getting paid (and yes this is a full time job), clean the cat box, do the laundry, and try to get the house organize!!!

Tim's list of things to do- Work at Geek squad, take care of girly, and play WOW!!! The lists seem to be way to uneven!!!!

So got just one thing to say to you Tim, PLEASE SEE ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment