Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh The Life of a Mother Trying to Take Pictures!!

Does anyone else find it super hard to take pictures of babies?? Going through some of the pics of Audrinna this is just some of the blurry pictures that we have gotten!!!



I find myself taking pictures multiple times and just praying that I can get a few good ones!!

Having trouble keeping her eyes open!!!
She used to not like getting pictures done in her bath!!
Pictures of we she just wakes up!!
And here I was trying to get pictures of her bed head!! It was SOOOO cute!!!

But as you can see she wasn't having any part in it!!
Daddy was trying to cover up her nipples, but she wasn't having any part in that!!!
I understand that taking the pictures are hard, but I don't really ever get any good pictures!!! Oh Audrinna I only hope it get easier from here!! Love you!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment