Saturday, October 9, 2010

NEW JOB!!!

So getting super nervous about starting my new job on Monday. I know that this week is going to be a really big week for me, Olive Garden still has yet to hire somebody else to replace me and I kinda feel bad. But we have both know that I've had this job going on three weeks now, so they have had plenty of time!! haha Love you OG!!!

Baby Audrinna had shots the other day. She was all smiles till the nurse put the needle in her leg, then she went into shock mood and started screaming!!! Oh Mommy cried with her!!! But girly now weights 10 lbs 15 oz at almost three months!!!

Went to church with Tim's family today. I love the church!!! Don't really like the whole talking in tongue thing, but that is something that I'm sure with time I will just get used to.

Sry don't have much to talk about and didn't take any pictures really!!! But until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment