Thursday, January 14, 2010

So today was boring. Went to work today at 11 to 2:30. Then went to the store with Heather, then went to get her kids from daycare! I changed realtors!!!! Now Im going with Lori Pearl!!!! Well after that Tim and I went down to Hometown Buffet and ate. It was nice to spend sometime with him. Then came home only to fall asleep. Gosh!!! I really wish I wouldn't have cause now Im not going to be able to go to bed tonite!!! Next week is when the drama goes down. Going to start looking at banks for our house loan. Tim is being a debbie downer cause he doesn't seem to think that we are going to be able to get anything more than 30 to 40 thousand. I really hope we get the 80 so we can get the house that I really like. We will see. The plan is to have the house by April 1st, so I can start cleaning and moving all the stuff over. Well I have now more interesting in my life so off to do other things like go back to bed!!!! hahahaha 188 days till Baby Miracle gets here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment