Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rant Rant Rant

This is one of those posts that you just might want to be cautious before reading.

Lately all I want to do is cry! Hormones maybe, but when you have other people seeing the same stupid s*#t that people do, then I know that I'm not crazy. Trust me lately no one has been safe from my destructive path. But in all life has been good.


Audrinna at the Alyssa and Allison's B-day party!! She had a blast!


Daddy and Mommy on our day out to Six Flags!! I know we need something better to do!

10 days till our trip to Tennessee!! I'm super excited to get away. But all family trips bring these day is more drama. So I'm praying that nothing goes wrong!

20 days till Audrinna's 1st Birthday party!! Yep proud Mommy, but I still won't have a walking child by then.

315 days till our Wedding!! Excited to have our little family and who knows maybe will we add right after that. Right now the answer is no, but things can change!!

I'm making this promise to try to blog more. It helps me take more pictures in which I'm majorly lacking in also.

But until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment