Monday, May 16, 2011

Moving right along!

I'm so happy to say that we are slowly but surely getting things going on our wedding.

Caterer- Check
Reception Hall- Check
DJ- Check
Church- Check
Photographer- Paying the beginning of next month
Baker- Still looking for one
Flowers- Need to go look at some, but have a good idea on what I want


Wednesday is was suppose to be the first day that I tried on wedding dresses but the circumstances that our family is under that will have to be pushed off. I still want to loose about 40 pounds. Hey I do have at least 6 months left to find a dress.

I'm also excited that we almost have our wedding party picked out, but we have decided to still not saying anything to anyone until we are both confident with our choices. These are people who are suppose to be there for us no matter what. They definitely need to support us in our relationship and with the future choices that we make as we would do the same for them. They just need to be family and friends who won't leave us cause we are just a fad in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment