Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some Q&A

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? Yes I have two cats and a dog and yes they are apart of our family.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? Tim and I to be done with college and at our dream jobs. Married and have a house already bought that we can grow into.

3. What would you do with a billion dollars? Buy a big house and a better car for me.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? These days it a long walk

5. What is your bedtime routine? Putting Audrinna to be between 9 and 10 (just whenever she falls asleep) and if Tim and I don't do anything I usually lay down on the couch to watch shows and fall asleep shortly after that. Tim wakes me up when he goes to bed.

6. What activities did you do in High School? Cheer leading, I didn't have time for other things.

7. What kind of books do you read? I don't read books, but I have always loved the love stories and not those into details sex books that older women read.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Married with more siblings for Audrinna. I can't put a number on it, but I grew up with 3 sisters and 1 brother, plus my 2 nieces and nephew lived with us. So you can guess that I want a big family. Sorry Tim!!! haha

9. What’s your fear? Dieing

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? No

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Hang out with Audrinna seeings she is the one always waking me up.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? That he would get more enjoyment about doing things outside with us. I don't like just going on a walk down the street, I go on 3 mile walks. And he doesn't like it.

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I don't really know the answer to that. I did have the chance to do it at one time, but chose not to cause of the confusion.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? um SUN. Who wouldn't!!!

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? I can't pick just one thing, but I could totally live off of fruit!!!

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? Being able to put together little stories for Audrinna to look at in the future.

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Salty

18. What items are in your purse right now? Hard Drive, a couple of netflick movies, wallet, one of Audrinna's yellow poke a dot bows, and a bunch of trash.

19. Name three things on your bucket list. Take Audrinna to Disneyland, Just our family take a vacation away from here, and go to Europe

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? Family Guy. Tim and I only watch it when Audrinna is sleeping though.



I got this from Victoria at Our Love Never Fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment