Saturday, March 5, 2011

I wouldn't change it for anything!

I was trying to pick up everything possible that Audrinna could and would ruin, in our house at this point is everything!! Then I did notice that a lot of the things is hers!!!



Am I the only one that while taking a shower looks down to see Cinderella, Snow White, and Bell looking up at me. I feel so violated!! haha



Let alone when you walk into our living room Audrinna seems to have a whole wall dedicated to herself. Her blanket with her couch and toys on top of it. But yet we seem to have toys all over the living room. Thanks to our hardwood floor she just might never crawl and just jump into walking!!! She scoots everywhere dragging along anything and everything. I have come up with this nifty idea of using the diaper box to hold everything that we need for the night time bath time. Diapers, wipes, lotion, and baby powder. I don't know how many times I have found her taking her diapers out of there and throwing them all over the floor!!! Yep she is becoming a big girl!!



The bath has been baby proofed all except the cat box in which I think we just might have to move it to our bedroom so she get into it. The pink tub that they use in the hospital was taken home and now holds her baby wash, shampoo, and bath toys.



I'm a bigger saver on memory things only cause I don't have these things and I would have liked to have something to call my own from my birth. So I do what every mother does, fill out the baby book every time something new happens and when a new tooth comes in. I think that will be something nice to look back on!!! I even took one of her bags from her baby shower and filled it with everything from her birth. Her hat that they put on her after she was born, one of her blankets that she was given to me in, cards from her baby shower, umbilical cord dried(yes I do check to make sure there is no mold), and etc from the hospital.



I do love looking at the high chair that I'm hoping that we can use more than once a week. She will only sit in it if she is feeding herself!! I guess that's good but now we have turned to feeding her in her bumbo and sometimes when she wants to be difficult on the floor.



I'm excited about getting her room cleaned up so that she can have her toys in there instead of all over the living room. And that the fact that I can get my TV back!!!

But got to get to work but until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment