Monday, February 28, 2011

I miss those days!!

Yesterday I wanted to spend as much time with my baby as I could. So how did we do that... By taking her second nap together in Mommy and Daddy's bed. She liked it and fell asleep within in minutes. Well it wasn't just the two of us, we had to share with Violet ( her doggy and talks and sings that Nana and Papa got her for Christmas). That seems to be the only way to get her to sleep. We have found out that she can't sleep without some sort of noise. We turned off her heater last night and she was up twice that I was told about so far. Not normal for her.

My baby has 7 teeth and within a couple of days it will be 8. She always gets the bottom tooth in and then within a couple of days that top tooth is coming in.

She is also trying everything to not crawl. She will stretch her little arms out till she gets what she wants. Doesn't help that all our floors our wood so she sometimes wiggles over to it.

I plan to take tons of pictures tomorrow and can't wait to upload them!!!

I am in much need of a vacation, but not looking forward now to the Tennessee trip we are suppose to be taking at the end of March. Why? Cause it seems like Tim's family just don't ever get along and I'm not going on a trip to hear them complaining about each other. Plus there were some choice words said over the past couple of days that really have just sent me off. Only cause I know how it feels. Enough said!!!

So excited to be at home today with Tim and Audrinna. Hoping that it will be warm enough to go on a walk today!! Audrinna always loves those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment