Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 01

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

My weight issue. I know everyone has heard enough about this, but it is something that I am working on. Growing up I was very active being a cheerleader for 6 years. So everyday I had either a game or practice. Plus thanks to my wonderful mother, who thought that my sister and I deserved jobs at 14, I worked half of the time in Junior High and all the way through High School. So I never had the chance to breath. Then after graduating I guess my mind was still in the mode of being able to eat whatever I wanted, but I never kept up with the workout. So after High School I ended up gaining 50 lbs and then to add on the baby weight which is now at 15 lbs. Lets just say that is a little depressing.

So now we have cut out most of the junk food in our house and I have joined the Four Seasons. So I'm hoping that now the weight will just melt off. I just have to get into the mood of wanting to cook at home again!!! Haha

But until next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment