Sunday, October 31, 2010

Audrinna's First Halloween!!!!


So this was the first of many!!!
I look like crap but didn't really have to much of a choice seeing
I didn't get off of work till 8 this morning!!!


She didn't really like her costume!!

Mommy and Audrinna pics!!!


All of the kids together!!!

Emma, my sister susan, Audrinna and I

Audrinna had fallen asleep by the end of the night
and by her Daddy's face I would say he was ready also!!!

She loves her suckers!!!
She had been crying till we gave her one
and then not a peep out of her after that!!!

Mommy decided to carry the festivities over to bed!!!
She once again hated the hood!!!
But as soon as we got the bottle into her mouth she was out!!!

This year was really good!! My arms hurt from carrying her around everywhere.
I just don't know why I didn't bring her stroller!!! Silly me.
But until the next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment